Sunday, October 31, 2010

A London Halloween

London celebrated her second Halloween this weekend.  (Last year she was a 2-month old Ballerina and didn’t know what was going on).  THIS year, as an Indian Princess, she was very aware and really got into the celebration!


No, that candy never touched her lips!  She much preferred her orange “purse”!!


Carving pumpkins with her mommy’s family



I would love to know what was going through her head...


Can I eat it now?


  These aren’t REAL jewels!!


Enjoying the autumn leaves with Mommy 
  



Tomorrow I’ll have CQ pictures.  Really.   Today just got away from me - I even ended up having to go in to work for a couple hours.  ARRRGGGHH!

Cathy maroon

4 comments:

  1. That little London is beautiful! Enjoyed the photos.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Both London and her Momma :)

    That Indian Princess costume is great and London looks like she had a fun time! Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. London is soooooooooooooooo very sweet. Love her Indian Princess costume. It looks like she was having a grand time on Halloween. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, she is such an absolute doll! Oh, and mom's cute, too :-)

    These are great photos, Cat. It makes me even more sad that I didn't do my pumpkins or decorate.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your very, very kind words about the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!