Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Time to Vote for Best Cat(s) on Quilts!

Hi Folks,

We are Darla and Alfalfa (Alfie). You’ve seen us around here on the blog, although some people say not enough.


We are entered into the annual Pets on Quilts contest, in the Cats on Quilts category naturally.  You might remember that we did a blog post for your viewing pleasure HERE. We worked hard to earn the title by re-enacting some children’s stories and fairy tales.

Anyway, many of you read our post and visited to “Like” it. Thank you so much! But, now IT’S TIME TO VOTE!!

We’re hoping our friends will click this link to Pets On Quilts VOTING post, and leave a comment (you tell them in the comment who you are voting for). We are #5, Alfalfa and Darla, vying for the Best Cats on Quilts title.

And feel free to pass the word! And thanks again!

Kitty cuddles from

DARLA

and ALFALFA




6 comments:

  1. Of course I voted for this handsome pair. However, I could NOT find a place to see all who participated. Not even a 2018 badge on the sidebar. :( on Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nauturally,;))))) I voted for Darla and Alfalfa...they are just so adorable and smart!! Good luck hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just voted!!! Good luck to your two sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just voted for your 2 cuties! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your post about this lovable pair, so voted for you! (Don't tell Lynx...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Darla,

    I suggest you look in a mirror as you apply the eyebrow pencil...eyebrows should not be that close together nor ear-shaped. And to state the obvious, don't bother asking Alfalfa for advice.

    Respectfully,

    Molly

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!