Thursday, March 23, 2017

Quilty Orphan Winner

Today is the day that we select the winner of the pink quilt I’m giving away as part of Cynthia Brunz’  Quilty Orphan Adoption for Sprint 2017.

First, I want to thank all five of the ladies who volunteered to finish up the quilt. I had more comments, but five actual volunteers.

Hubby picked #2, which corresponded with Maggie Fellow.  Maggie, I have sent you a private email, but if you read this first, please contact me privately at:  catkiz (at) Xmission (dot) com  and send me your mailing address.


Again, thanks ladies!

Cathy maroon

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Another orphan has a home! Congrats Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Maggie! I missed out on that post, but I have to say, it's a gorgeous quilt!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!