Saturday, January 28, 2012

CQMagOnline January 2012 is out!

The oldest online CQ Magazine, CQMagOnline, has just published Vol. 11, Issue #1. Woo-hoo!  You can check it out here:

http://www.cqmagonline.com/Volume11/Issue01/index.shtml

I am doubly excited because not only is Cathy`s Crazy by Design a sponsor of the issue, but I have an article in it.  This issue it is The Inspiration Corner, Focus: Hearts.  I hope to have more of these articles on varying subjects as catalysts to spark ideas and creativity in others.   Exploring themes has always been one of the things I like best, so why not share?

I have been busy creating postcards for our Crazy Quilting International Postcard Swap.  All I have left to do is bind one with a zig-zag stitch. But that means changing the thread in my sewing machine, so lazybones here decided to come blog instead, LOL.

May your weekend be wonderful!
Cathy maroon

2 comments:

  1. You are in an Etsy treasury http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NjY0Mjc0N3wxOTY2ODM1NzE3/my-talented-friends

    love that purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Cathy! I've been and read the article already and have quickly looked at the rest of the issue. Looks great (as always).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!