Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring Has Sprung

Here I go..... blogging. Who'da thunk??? Right now I have no specific direction except that I want to include my passions, which are family, needlework (specifically crazy quilting), gardening and reading. So, we'll see what develops. I have a lot to learn about blogging, but hopefully I'll learn along the way, so I'd love it if you join me on my little journey!

Winter this year has been longer, colder and wetter than most here in Utah. So, signs of spring are particularly welcome this year, even though they're a bit later than usual. Here are some of my first daffodils. This picture was taken a few days ago and we have a lot more now. In a couple days I'll have some tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!