Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Community Quilts for August

 In August I’ve finished up five Community Quilts - quilts whose tops have been sewn by others and given to me to finish. I provide the batting, the backing in most cases, and then they are labeled and donated to my local (Salt Lake City) chapter of Quilts for Kids.  I keep these Community Quilts in a separate list on my blog; specifically, under the “Community Quilts” page tab just under the blog header. 

Here are August’s Community Quilts:

Top sewn by Julie K of GA, quilted by me

Top Sewn by Anonymous, quilted by me

3 Quilts pieced by the Cresco, IA Quilters, sent to me by Jo Kramer of IA, quilted by me

Batman quilt (above and below)
 

Skier Quilt (above and below)


Farm Quilt (above and below)

July Community Quilts (not previously listed in a Community Quilts post)

Sewn by Julie K of GA, Quilted and Finished by me. Donated to Wrap Ukraine with Quilts




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful finishes for Community Quilts project you've made!! I especially like that last one by Julie K. hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous donation finished, Kathy!! Some teen is going to love that skier quilt. Personally, I absolutely LOVE the ones sent by Julie K!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to you, Cathy, for all the time and effort you put into finishing these quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see that you're grouping the community quilts together so you can easily reference them later on. You do so much good Cathy and I'm sure you never manage to be bored!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!