Friday, May 6, 2016

It’s Easy Being Green

Oh hi peeples! This is Alfalfa. Or Alfie. Or, You Can Call Me AL......

Official Waving Portrait (actually I’m grabbing a camera strap)

Mom is still recovering from going to some quilt show yesterday, or so she says. She didn’t bring home any proof, like fabric. She says there are some pictures on her camera, but we are not counting those (besides, what’s a jennydoan?)  So anyway, here I am taking her place since I am her Supervisor.

This week we have been overrun with catses in the sewing room. We have 2 big catses:


And lots of little catses. These catses are being held up on the design board by MAGIC because Mom didn’t use any pins (she knows how tempting those are to certain real catses who live here. Ahem.)  And they are not sewn together yet. She’s a slacker, but don’t tell her I said that. 


And these are the blocks that she made with vintage sheets. Now, I don’t know why she cut the sheets up. My sister Darla and I always help Mom and Dad make the bed, so there was no need to get violent with these poor sheets. I just don’t understand peeples.


For more green fabric scrap toys stuff, please do me, Alfie, a favor and visit Scrappy Saturday. Only one caution - there is all that green, but NO CATNIP.  Sheesh....

Yours Truly,

Alfalfa W. Kizerian
for
Cathy maroon


17 comments:

  1. That's a lot of green catsies for a slacker Al. I'm glad you are not my supervisor (though you are much cuter and fluffier than my supervisor). Hope your Mom recovers enough to get in some good stitching time the rest of weekend and improve her image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are not my supervisor, Al! I think your Mom got a lot done this week with all those cat additions and cutting into your bedding... I mean those sheets. I'll bet you are a great help when she is making the bed. Why don't you snuggle down with her while she recovers and maybe she'll be able to get those cats sewn together this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Changing you name to Alfalfa just because the color of the month is green? Over the top! So are all those cats. Did you also know its spay and neuter month? Now quit pandering, and go break something. Respectfully, Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Al, you crack me up!! My catsie Bob would be pretty much on side with you in the fabric = toys department.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Al, I wish you were my supervisor! Me-new just encourages me to be a slacker. I just love the catsies-big and little-real and fabric. Keep Cathy on her toes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green catses - we loves them!!
    And the vintage sheetses are pretty cooel too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alfie is a cutie! So are the other cats...
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for not using dark forest greens!!! It's so energizing all the bright greens!! And that first photo is amazing. What puss-onality. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  9. With you on the job, Alfie, your mom will not get away with being a slacker. She certainly does love you. Look at all those castes she made to remind her of you. But cutting up good sheets does seem hard to understand. Maybe she can make a cat toy from them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alfie, you are a cute kitty, but those green ones are more my style! Who knew cats would look great in green?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all your kitties----so cute..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grab the kitty litter! Looks like a gorgeous green cat invasion!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cuteost! Green kitties!! Alf, ya better watch out. Those flat kitties don't need no litter box!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you had better watch out - the cats are taking over! Cute though! Thank you for linking up to #scraptastictuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a good supervisor. I can see why she approves of your cat quilt blocks. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness - green catses - who knew?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!