Monday, March 1, 2010

Flower Fairy Blocks Arrive Home

The Flower Fairies I Round Robin (a "Do Your Block" RR wherein everyone completes one full block for each other) concluded in February, any my pieced blocks returned home.  The other participants were from all over the world, and their work was gorgeous.

The Apple Blossom Fairies by Wendy in Alabama


The Chicory Fairy by Marci in Missouri

The Willow Fairy by Cobi in The Netherlands

The Lilac Fairy by Karrin in California

The Yarrow Fairy by Ritva in Finland

The Tansy Fairy (my favorite) came back empty for me to do.  I'll probably re-stitch something very similar to what I did for Karrin on her Tansy Fairy block, which you can see here.

Thank you, ladies, for all your beautiful work!
Cathy

10 comments:

  1. Cathy, those blocks are lovely! I'm rather fond of the pink one! And it certainly sounds like you and Gerry had a wonderful time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blocks look so well coordinated. Just luscious, you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful Cathy! It will be so neat to see the one you got home empty filled with your beautiful work. What will the blocks become?


    Gorgeous!

    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your crazy quilting is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us. It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blocks. Can't wait to see what you do with them....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cathy, All your fairy blocks are absolutely gorgeous with very lovely stitching. Now what will you create from them. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful art work!

    Lucky you.

    Wishing you a wonderful week!

    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you lucky lady - they are gorgeous! Reminds me that spring really might be just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kathy, those are so beautiful! I just love the beautiful stitching on them. And all the embellishments. They are so pretty. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!