Monday, October 17, 2011

And the Winner is . . .

Thanks to everyone who entered my celebratory drawing for a $25 gift certificate to my Etsy Shop!  After submitting the 128 entrant numbers to Mr. Random Number Generator, he spit back this:



Min: 1
Max: 128

Result:
40
Powered by RANDOM.ORG





And then counting down the entries, the winner is………. DOLORES from Canada!   Congratulations, Dolores!  I have sent you a private email so that we can “take care of business”, LOL.

Again, thank you to everyone for participating.  I would love to be able to gift every single one of you, but that would about break the bank!  ;-)

* * * * * * * * * * *

One of our daughter’s (Bruce’s daughter Stacy) had a baby girl last night!  After only 3 hours of labor, Stacy gave birth to Remington (she will be called Remi).  They already have a little boy named Hunter who is 2 ½.  Tonight we get to go visit them in the hospital!  From the only picture we’ve received (by cell phone), I can tell she is a cutie.

I have some goodies that I unearthed at an Estate Sale last weekend.  I’ll show pictures of that later this week, along with a cool vintage brooch I found on Etsy.

And autumn (Indian Summer) has arrived here in the Salt Lake Valley. I’m trying to get some good  pictures of our yard, the Farm, and the mountains to share. We had the chimney swept, the furnace got its yearly exam, and Bruce is off to get wood tomorrow.  Hopefully it will be soon be cold enough to have a fire in the fireplace during the evening!

Hugs,

Cathy maroon

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your new granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another darling grandchild to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be quite excited about the new addition to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very big congratulations on your new granddaughter! Looking forward to perhaps seeing some pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new Grandma!!

    "Hopefully" it will soon be cold enough....OMGOsh .. Yay fire, boo cold!! (I'm a summer lover, can you tell!)

    Have a great day, Cathy. and congrats to the winner.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!