Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Heirloom Love Letters

Oh wow!  Our dear Queen of Crazy Quilting, Betty Pillsbury, has teamed up with Beekman 1802 to make available some of her hand-stitched postcards.  Check them out here.



The cards can be personalized and mailed by Beekman as a special Valentine to your loved one.  Or to yourself, which is what I'd do, because who wouldn't want a piece of Betty's work?!?!

No, I have no affiliation in this brilliant opportunity, but I had to share this.  After all, I am the Unofficial President of Betty Pillsbury's fan club, LOL!!
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is so beautiful! Love the colors. Of course if you get one for someone special, how could you pass up wanting one for yourself too!


    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cathy, Great idea and I will look forward to seeing your post card. Also congratulation on winner the renovation money. I miss your post on this. I am sure it will spruce up the treasure house. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy - that's a beautiful card and a great idea. I'll go check out the link!

    I'm in WARM St. Geoge & lovin' it here. We came down for the weekend. Nice to get away from that icky fog!

    Smiles, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!