Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Autumn Issue of CQ Quarterly is Available!

And what a FANTASTIC issue this is!  It’s jam packed with ideas and tutorials to complete all sorts of motifs and projects with an autumn theme.  Take a look at that gorgeous cover by Connie Eyberg!!


(And yes, I even have a little piece in this; an embroidered spider who has in turn “embroidered” a web on a lamppost in Paris. What has the spider embroidered? An Eiffel Tower, of course!)

You can purchase your copy (print, e-version or both) HERE.

This is the best issue yet!!!

Hugs,
Cathy maroon






1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow, I ordered mine this AM and looked through the digital. I can't wait to get my printed copy. It's packed full of inspiration and knowledge. Thanks for contributing!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!