Monday, April 30, 2012

CQ Mag Online New Issue

CQMagOnline`s second quarterly issue of 2012 has just gone live.  You can read it here.  Naturally I am excited because I have two articles in it plus an ad.  :-)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Right now I am overwhelmed with family stuff, yardwork, my Etsy shop (do stop by; so much new stuff!!) and CQI moderator obligations.   And, honestly, I don`t know how much to share on this blog.

I didn`t get a picture of the finished owls I made for a private commission. I could kick myself. I was too busy photographing lace while the owls just sat until this evening when their new mom came to pick them up, LOL.

We are helping with our neighborhood garden again this year. In addition, our group has acquired another entire lot in the neighborhood that increases our garden area by a factor of 4. The legalities were just worked out, so we are getting busy this week (if our backs and the weather cooperate) to whack weeds, till, remove rocks, hook up water, etc etc, in hopes of planting in two weeks.

So that is it for now.

Cathy maroon

2 comments:

  1. Wow Cathy! You sure sound like you are enjoying retirement! Great news about the garden plots, so nice to grow your own veggies. Thanks for letting us know about the CQ Magazine. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy! Stopping by to say hello! Love the owls!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!