Saturday, February 11, 2012

MY FUNNY VALENTINES

Having the warped wacky sense of humor that I do, I get a kick out of some vintage images, as you may remember from the Christmas and New Year postcards I shared with you.

Anyway, I thought you might enjoy some of my “funny” Valentines, although they don’t strike me as being really funny.  More like “mildly amusing”.  Sometimes it comes to you, sometimes not.  :-)

Ethel tried not to notice the naked child growing on Harold’s shoulder.


Not really funny, but I was just wondering where his left hand was.

What kind of fertilizer did you say that was??

The Olympic cherub failed to notice the pink toilet paper stuck to his bum


The Bell children’s first attempts at long distance communication


 Cupid counted as Harriett did her bust exercises.

fc





















Reason #1 why cherubs should not play with matches.


Roses are Red
Violets are blue
Why am I posed here
Holding this horse shoe?



Above and below:  I give up.  These are so ridiculous they boggle my mind (such as it is, LOL). Anyone have any ideas? 


Reason #2 why cherubs should not play with matches

The right half is red and the left half is blue
I can’t guess what is in there, what about you??

And finally, a cute Valentine quote I heard this season - “I love you with all my Butt.  I would say Heart, but my butt is bigger.”

Hugs,
Cathy maroon

12 comments :

Judy said...

Oh Kathy, these are hilarious!Thanks for sharing.

Juli said...

I love you with all my butt...ROFLMAO!

Oh Cathy, you are so funny. Once again, you have made me laugh!

Karen said...

Cathy -- I know...
How to capture your fishermans' heart ?

Ha Ha Ha...

Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Karen

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Happy Valentines Day. All the silkies are wonderful. I especially like the pink cherubs. Hugs Judy

Gina E. said...

LOL LOL! Cathy, you are a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cathy, I needed a laugh. Really, I have tears rolling down my cheeks(on my face of course, what did you think?). You are a hoot!!
Bonnie H.

Cathy said...

Thanks for the fun. I needed that! - Cathy L

shawkl said...

Girl! You are a hoot! Almost scary to see how you think!! LOL!

Here's a caption for you...

Hey, let's just drop these Valentines in the water...and Cupid will think we delivered all of them. I'd rather be stitching!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to your clever interpretation of the holiday silkies. I still grin when I think of the clock hat from New Years.

Sandy in Arkansas

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You are totally warped!!
I love that about you!!
xx, Carol

grbev said...

The right half is red and the left half is blue
I'm doubly excited. How about you?

gocrazywithme said...

I don't know what's in the red/blue pants but I have some that make me feel like that.