Monday, January 31, 2011

Celebrity Pet Buttons

My dear friend Gerry K (Olderrose) has completed a series of button paintings of friends’ pets.  My dear furson Boomer is among those featured (along with Pat Winter’s Angell and Nicki Lee’s Brat).  Do check them out.   Gerry is over-the-moon talented in CQ, and painting... and just about everything she does.   I am so lucky to count her among my dearest friends, and look forward to visiting her in just three weeks!

* * * * * * * * * *
By the way, I see that I am approaching 300 posts, and that means a celebration!  As I am off in Arizona next week vacationing, I will be thinking up something fun and easy in the way of a drawing.

In the meantime, here`s a vintage Valentine image for you...




Hugs,
Cathy maroon

2 comments:

  1. Gerry is one of the most multi-talented ladies! I love her buttons. Thanks for the Valentine image, I'm hosting a Valentine exchange and this will work perfectly for the one I'm doing in embroidery! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cathy, Gerrry's buttons are definitely lovely. Lucky you to have your kitty in one. I truly do envy you your trip to Arizona. Oh how the warmth would feel so good right now. Have a great time. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!