Saturday, May 15, 2010

Grandma's Show & Tell

Grandma, that's me!  I have one biological granddaughter - London, who is now 8 months old.  In addition, I have three delightful grands by my step-daughters Emily & Stacy.  They are Deacon (2), Abbie (6 months) and Hunter (13 months).  On Mother's Day, Em & Stacy and families visited their mom.  And my three adult children visited me.  So, London was the star of the show.  I just wanted to share some pictures of London eating a strawberry.

Cautious first taste.

Ooooh.... that's... tart? Sweet?  (and why is everyone laughing at me?)

Ummm.... I'm done now.   

Daddy did a good job of cleaning me up!

Tomorrow:  Creating Motifs for "I Love Paris"
Cathy maroon

4 comments:

  1. How CUTE!!! That darling London WAS the star of the show!! :) You guys have your hand full with all of those young grandbabies....how fun! We just have two...almost 4 and 10 mo. Our Grand Girl is spending the night with us tonight...we haven't had a lot of "alone" time with her since her brother was born. She decorated cupcakes...and I am stepping on "sprinkles"!! :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend!! dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun! We love to watch children eat. They are so focussed on the FOOD, unlike adults who most of the time find it a necessity to eat.

    Great Pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! She is just delightful. Those cheeks! Lucky you! Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!